Monday 21 February 2011

Filippa K - Spring 2011





I miss the light! Sweden is still cold and grey but this collection gives me a little something to dream about. I wouldn't say that I can afford it but you can make a lot of less if you know where to put your money. In photo nr 1 and 2 I would spend the money on the top/shirt and spend less on the pants. In nr 3 I would put my money on the pants since I'd use them more than the top. And in the last photo I would spend the money on the dress or maybe even a great fabric and sow one myself. And a jacket like this is easily found at for example H&M for less. When it comes to shoes I've learned my lesson a long time ago so I don't make any compromises there :)

Do you have a spending strategy too? If you do, what will you spend your money on this spring?

Photos from Filippa K

10 comments:

  1. these looks are so amazing!! the first photo is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the whole inspiration especially the black pants with simple white shirt, I really want to invest on wedges for this spring and more colors and patterns
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my country don't have summer, well i live in tropical country (i'm feeling grateful for this, but i really want to see and touch snow, i want it badly...), so i think all i need to my closet still the same with my wish-list on my blog. :(
    i agree with you about the shoes.. hehe...
    Closet Test Tube

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous! really like my style. the first and 3rd pics are my favorites, love the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh. Pretty, pretty things. I love the structure and simplicity of these outfits. They could travel virtually anywhere and still look chic.

    As far as spending strategies go ... I don't have one. I just spend. I spend on anything and everything.
    That's why I am a compulsive shopaholic.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have as objective for this year to become a smart shopper, whatever that means:) i used to spend money on things i barely wear 1 or 2, this year i said i will stop. so...my shooping strategy is not yet clear, i m working on it.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    I thought you might be interested in my Acne/Asos luxury find yesterday :)

    Affordable Luxury on Creatures-of-Life

    It is a perfect copy and definitely on my purchasing list

    Natalie Love

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie: I love that hat! It's definetely a good copy, I would probably not even notice the difference. I'm on my way to Asos website right away! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem :)

    I am trying desperately to think of an occasion to wear it in the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete