Sunday 16 January 2011

Swedish Hasbeens








A few years ago I saw these shoes from Swedish Hasbeens on one of my doctors. She wore red ones and I was amased by her good taste. Back then I thought that they were too expensive and I wasn't sure they would be comfortable enough to wear. The price is 218 euros for shipping in EU (or 1700 sek if you live in Sweden) so I still think they are quite expensive but I have to say that the pink ones could be worth the price. But I have also noticed that H&M has a model that is quite similar. They are only about 40 euros and they do look a lot better in reality than in this photo.


Which ones would you chose?

Images from Swedish Hasbeens and H&M

5 comments:

  1. swedish hasbeens are super cute!
    they also have boots, they're really nice if you are considering buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog! will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have never imagined swedish hasbeens doing such a pricey ad! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE; really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amalie: These one are gorgeous too http://www.swedishhasbeens.com/kneehigh-striped-p-39.html

    Inge: Thank you! You are my very first follower and I'm so happy to hear that you like the blog :)

    Miss Sofie: I know, I was sursprised too. They did a great job!

    Johanna: LOVE it too! Hopefully they are somewhat comfortable aswell

    ReplyDelete